Custom Magazine Covers
250gsm recycled paper
See below for prices. Available in packs or individually.
There are four magazine templates to choose from, each with it’s own theme. By sending us a (high quality) selfie or image of yourself or loved one, we will illustrate it into the ‘magazine cover’ of your choosing! We wanted to re-imagine what being on the cover of a magazine cover could do, surrounding your portrait with positivity and love. You can request your own phrases or words to be written around the portrait, ‘never give up, Jenny!’, or we can use the many phrases we already have. The same goes for objects and small drawings.
See below for more information.
Posted flat in environmenally friendly packaging. Please recycle the packaging after use.
This one is when you or your friend are 🔥. They / you are the hot bitch of the group - and everybody knows it! Words on this cover encourage being comfortable in your skin - knowing that while you are an intelligent and kind individual, you also are proud of being or feeling sexy and confident - whatever that means to you personally.
This cover is really for your BFF (unless you are your own BFF!). It says - thanks so much for being my friend, and here are some things I love about you! Often these covers are ordered for birthdays, and custom words requested to add-on include names and ages. If there are heart-felt things you want to say to your BFF, here’s your chance!
This cover is inspired by one of my friends who is KILLING IT in the work place, and is also pretty much winning at life - YESSSSSS. When someone you know get’s a new job or life upgrade, you can celebrate that for them with this magazine cover choice! It says - I see you, don’t stop what you’re doing! 💰💰
Gender neutral / alternative title options available! Just let me know upon ordering.
This cover is great when you want to give yourself some SELF-LOVE. I made one for myself with my favourite selfie, I’ve written words of encouragement on there similar to the example seen. It makes me feel cute but strong in the mornings when I see it on my wall!
By the way:
- You must purchase your cover before sending me an e-mail with your image.
- The timeframe is a MINIMUM of two full weeks before you need the print by to allow for confirmation of drawing and postage! I’d advise longer if you are outside the UK. I usually will get it to you before then, but because of ~ life ~ two weeks is the time frame I expect you to give.
- If you want more than one person on the cover, or for the print to be larger than A4, DO NOT PURCHASE a custom magazine cover, but first drop me an e-mail to discuss pricing!
- The print comes without a frame, on 250gsm matte recycled paper.
- As with all my work, the print will use a specific colour palette - you can let me know colours you prefer or dislike from the palette and I will accomodate.
1. Purchase the cover you’d like!
2. Send me an e-mail with the subject line reading ‘Custom Magazine Cover’ and a bit about who the print is for.
- firstname.lastname@example.org -
3. Reiterate the exact cover you’d like, and any other ‘theme’ you’d like the print to have - perhaps your friend has started a new job and you’d like lots of words of encouragement!
4. Let me know if there are any colours in the palette I use that you’d prefer it not to have, or any specific words like names you’d like to have on there.
5. Attach a CLEAR, CLOSE & COLOUR image of the person being drawn. You can send me more than one image if you’re not sure which could work best!
* I will Insta stalk you if you send me a BAD IMAGE.